Gambler’s Help City and Inner North (GHCIN) offers support, advice and information to people affected by gambling (both gamblers and non gamblers) and to the broader community. We provide a range of free, professional services to the Cities of Melbourne, Yarra, Moreland and Moonee Valley:
- Gambler’s Help Counselling
- Gambler’s Help Financial Counselling
- Community Education and Health Promotion
- Gaming Venue Support
For more information please contact 03 9653 3250 or email your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our intake worker will complete a phone assessment and outline the process for allocating you a counsellor.
For other Gambler’s Help Supports:
Talk to someone now:
- Gambler’s Helpline 1800 858 858 (free call).
- There will be someone to answer your call anytime, every day of the year.
Gambling Help Online:
- Go to www.gamblinghelponline.org.au for live counselling, email support and self-help tools.
- It is anonymous, confidential and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, free of charge.