Our small generalist counselling program offers free face-to-face appointment-based counselling in our city office.
We are currently able to accept referrals for short- to medium-term counselling.
Our counselling service is available to people with a Health Care Card or who are experiencing financial hardship and want to discuss multiple or complex problems. If you don’t meet these criteria, you can still call us and we can help to find a counselling service for you.
What sorts of things can be talked about at counselling?
Any topics can be talked about in counselling. Some common experiences that people bring to counselling include:
- Grief and loss
- Major life changes
- Low self esteem
Get in contact with us
For more information please contact 03 9653 3250 or send us a message via the Contact Us page.
Do you need help immediately?
- Mental Health Triage
- Suicide Line
- Suicide Call Back Service
- 1800 RESPECT – National Sexual Assault, Domestic Family Violence Counselling Service (24/7)
Other counselling service options
- Mingary – low cost general counselling
- Direct Line – counselling and referrals regarding drug and alcohol
- Men’s Referral Service – for men concerned about their anger or violence
- Better Outcomes Initiative – details regarding a GP Mental Health plan to access counselling through Medicare
- Community Health Centres