Melbourne Counselling Service is unable to offer student placements during 2017/2018. We will provide updates when an opportunity becomes available.
FAMILY THERAPIST (REPAIR Program)
Crossroads Youth & Family Services Network has partnered with The Salvation Army Westcare to deliver an innovative 12 month therapeutic interventions for family violence victims survivors demonstration project. The REPAIR Program will provide children and young people in our out-of-home-care and family violence services who have experienced the trauma of family violence with a range of therapeutic interventions tailored to their individual recovery needs.
- contract position to June 2018
- full-time position – part-time applications will be considered
- SCHADS level 6
- Flexible, creative and forward thinking role
- Based in Fitzroy and working across Melbourne’s north and north west
- 12pm-8pm core hours and occasional weekend work, with some flexibility
We seek a qualified and experienced person to provide counselling within a systems framework to children, young people and families utilising strengths based, solution focused, system and relationally-centred therapy.
Please contact Melbourne Counselling Service on 03 9653 3250 with further enquiries. There is no deadline for applications – please apply as soon as possible.