REPAIR Family Therapist
Part time (0.6FTE preferred)
- Be part of a therapeutic interventions demonstration project
- Be challenged in a flexible, creative and forward-thinking role
- Salary from $73,012.50 (pro rata) with attractive salary packaging benefits available
- 0.6 FTE preferred (other arrangements will be considered)
- Contract position to June 2019, with possibility of continued funding
- Based in Fitzroy working across Melbourne’s north and north-west
REPAIR is an innovative therapeutic interventions demonstration project. The REPAIR project provides children and young people in Out of Home Care and Family Violence services who have experienced the trauma of family violence with a range of therapeutic interventions tailored to their individual recovery needs.
We seek a qualified and experienced person to provide counselling within a systems framework to children, young people and families utilising strengths based, solution focussed, system and relationally centred therapy. All applicants are required to pass a police records check and hold a current working with children check.
For further information about the position, please contact David Crawford, Team leader, on 03 9417 7495. A position description can be found here.
Please submit written applications briefly addressing the specialist competencies and including a resume, cover letter and 2 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday 24 September.
Melbourne Counselling Service is currently unable to offer student placements for therapeutic counselling.
Enquiries for student placement with our Moneycare or Gambler’s Help financial counselling programs can be made on 03 9653 3250.